Chủ Nhật, 10 tháng 5, 2009

Ngày của Mẹ



First and foremost I'd Like to let you know
You were my first love and my first heartbreak. They've givin you a day in one year. Now If I could only give you a year in one day. Happy Mother's day, ma. this one's for you...

When I was born, I'm sorry for your tears and pain
I May not remember all them faces for that day
but I know and I feel that I saw Him in your face

A mother's love is all I need

You taught me how to love the only way you could
I've been so blessed to learn these lessons from you
And To this day, I've never met, a better teacher than you

A mother's love is all I need X2

Knowing that I haven't been such an easy child
While you sacrificed, almost every day of your life
Just to balance work, your time and the love for your child

A mother's love is all i need

You've understood each and every drop of my tears
Mother You were always there, to calm all of my fears
Through the rising tides the sudden storms within my life
Mother You were always there for me

Lưu trữ

Tự điển



Tự điển Việt Nam
đã được bổ sung những ý nghĩa "chính thức"